I want to make a structure like the following
- L is the total length and its fixed
- $\lambda$ is the distance between each arc
- n: is the number of repeated structures in the center
I have tried several ways to do that. The best two so far are both using a sweep along a line. One is using a Equation driven line and the other one is using arcs and a linear pattern, however in both cases I am missing something.
In general my specs are -ideally- the following. I want to :
- manage all parameters as global variables from the "Manage Equations"
- center the non straight structure
- define different $\lambda$, $n$
- have a fixed length L
- (if at all possible) not be limited to arcs but also more generic shapes, eg. triangles or squares.