Hot answers tagged

1 vote

Component selection type for fluid-mechanical system

Typically, a pass-thru for a fluid conduit going through a hole in a wall is called a bulkhead fitting. It's basically a tube with fitments on both ends to accept tubing connectors, and large nuts ...
user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible