New answers tagged


A non jargon terminology (i.e. non scientific architectural) would be permanent room divider or wall divider or plain divider. Probably the proper architectural terminology is mullion is a vertical element that forms a division between units of a window or screen, or is used decoratively Figure: Mullion (image source: Wikipedia) In French you mint find ...

Top 50 recent answers are included