New answers tagged


Just use 2 separate supplies (with appropriate current ratings). Or a 12V supply and a buck regulator. There are power supplies with 2 outputs, but they are generally designed for a specific purpose, eg. PC power supplies which can provide 12V and 5V. I am not aware of any common dual supply that provides 12V and 6V.

Top 50 recent answers are included