Which U.S. states offer Professional Engineer (PE) licensure for software engineering?

In my research, few of the state licensing boards listed on the NCEES site include the Software Engineering discipline. Most focus on engineering disciplines such as Civil, Chemical, etc.

When I checked with NCEES, they recommended contacting each state individually! Yuck.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy