enter image description here

Like a directional valve but used to select either pair of supply and return. Could be done with two regular 5/3 valves, but it would be nice to use only a single valve. Does something like it exist?

  • $\begingroup$ Yes. But a simple search on the internet with the exact same words as your question would yield results. $\endgroup$
    – NMech
    Jan 26 at 15:32
  • $\begingroup$ NMech I did. But clearly you didn't, or you misunderstood the question. $\endgroup$
    – K0ICHI
    Jan 26 at 16:02
  • $\begingroup$ Search on manufacturers like Bosch Rexroth - they make valves like this. $\endgroup$
    – Solar Mike
    Jan 26 at 16:21
  • $\begingroup$ @SolarMike Which search term do you suggest I use? $\endgroup$
    – K0ICHI
    Jan 26 at 16:31
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ look at MHS $\endgroup$
    – NMech
    Jan 26 at 18:42


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.