What is the procedure to get proper IEC certification for a product? What is cost of such action? I am talking about, let's say, a fan or an oven (if size and complexity of product makes any difference)

  • $\begingroup$ I would start talking to a testing house? These are two that I am aware of [SGS Testing](sgsgroup.us.com/en/testing and Intertek. Based on the product you will have to develop a test plan. $\endgroup$ Commented Jan 27, 2021 at 19:09
  • $\begingroup$ CSA is another testing house. Depending on the complexity and number of tests needed, typical agency listing is $25-75,000 $\endgroup$
    – jko
    Commented Jan 27, 2021 at 19:33


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.