The specific part that I’m after is something that can connect to a solenoid valve and a CO2 cartridge that will break the seal on the end of the CO2 cartridge.

The solenoid valve connection is roughly 1/2”/12mm (female, threaded) which is just about the same as for the CO2 cartridge as shown below 3/8"/9mm (male, threaded).

I want to be able to control the flow of CO2 using an electric current. Does anyone know the name of the part that I would need and where to get one? Thanks in advance :)

Gas cartridge


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.