I devised a setup, and I show it in the diagram below. Suppose I have these specifications:
- Water in the bottle is 5 liters and it's initial temperature is 28°C.
- The bottle capacity is 6 liters.
- The tank water is at an initial temperature of 35°C.
- The air inlet fan AND the vapor exhaust have a CFM of 1000 (one is in negative I guess). The circular vent cross-sectional radius is 1ft.
- The cloth surface area inside the enclosed space is $1m^2$ (I don't know if this is realistic considering the bottle size. If not, just use a suitable one in calculations.)
- Ambient temperature outside enclosed space is 35°C.
- Enclosed space volume is $5.8m^3$
- (Don't ask about humidity inside enclosed space, as it is supposed to be constant since one fan will cause vapor, the other takes it out. For calculations, use a random, suitable, humidity %).
To bring the water temperature down to 3°C, how long will I have to run the inlet and exhaust fans? Please don't close this outright. It took a lot of energy to make that diagram, so if anything is missing, just comment and I'll update.