What is the process of applying dye to anodized surfaces (specifically aluminum)?

Is electrophoretic deposition (EPD) just the process used to apply the dye to anodised surfaces?

Or is it a different type of coating?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.