Does anyone know where I can find Heating tape that has these same leads or know what they are called? It is meant to be plugged into the second picture attatched.enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here


When searching for 1100 watt heating tape, a number of returns match almost exactly the image you've provided. A few of the manufacturers provide NEMA separable molded plugs and also offer bare leads. The bare leads would be useful in this case, as you can add your own 90° banana plugs.

right angle enclosed banana plug

To locate the correct plug, I used "right angle enclosed banana plug" as the search term. The image and source information came from Zoro online. I had better returns using shrouded in place of enclosed. Many sources. Be sure to check the current draw for the tape you'll use and the connector you'll select.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.