Firstly i am new to hydraulics, i want to build a hydraulic circuit that powers 4 cylinders at each leg of a Quad-Wheeled-Robot. The idea is to move the Chassis of the Robot up and down in all possible ways to avoid obstacles. I did design a system but i am not sure if it has everything i need is there anything that i need to add to it?.
Below is a picture of the simple design using only one actuator cylinder.
It has the following specs:
- Dynamic Load: 4000 N bis 6000 N
- Motor: 12V BLDC 1000W (Feedback)
- Pump: min 80 to max 150 Bar @ 3 to 5 L/min
- Tank: 5 l
- Control Valve: 4x Proportional 4/3 Servo-Control Valves (closed Center)
- Zylinder: Stroke 200mm (Piston/Bore 32mm; Rod:16mm)
- Check Valve and Unloading valve (if i need one)? Also i have added a Cooling and Filter.
Updated Version all return lines going through Cooler