Can someone tell me what the type of connector is??enter image description here

  • $\begingroup$ A picture or pictures with more detail? $\endgroup$
    – Solar Mike
    Jul 8, 2019 at 15:51
  • $\begingroup$ a larger version of this connector is used for power supply circuits and is called an "anderson" connector. $\endgroup$ Jul 8, 2019 at 17:44
  • $\begingroup$ Anderson power pole connectors are of a different construction, but similar in that they are rectangular. Anderson connectors are designed to couple to each other and are interchangeable in polarity, unlike the pictured connectors. $\endgroup$
    – fred_dot_u
    Jul 8, 2019 at 21:06
  • $\begingroup$ Did you try Google Images? Specifically it is a DuPont 2.54mm female single connector. DuPont $\endgroup$ Jul 16, 2019 at 19:49

1 Answer 1


Based on the limited information in the photo, I used "female breadboard jumper wire" as a preliminary search. This resulted in many returns, all of which appear as in the image. Additionally, the term "Dupont" arose. More searching results in returns for single pin Dupont connectors as well as multiple pin connectors, often found on computer mainboards for USB connections and similar.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.