I made a simulation of this cylinder that is being suspended mid air and held up by 8 rods, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. The entire model is cooled to 15K
The two rods in red have a safety factor of less than 1. All rods have a parametrised force so I would like to know how to create a design study to get all of the rods to be above 1 or at least all have the same safety factor under 1. Basically, I am only interested in changing the forces that are applied to the rods.
I've tried an Adaptive Multiple Objective with the goals of all rods having a safety factor above 1 but it didn't produce any meaningful results.