I have a very specific and weird task I need to accomplish.
I have a concrete wall that I need to get samples of the concrete dust to grind and get them tested, i plan on using a plunge router with a vacuum collar type setup with a grinding head of some sort ... problems are
- needs to be in-situ ( i can't do a standard core then chop it up )
- I can only find one grinding head that appears to do what i need https://i.imgur.com/4IhxHMW.png
- needs to be about 50-70mm diameter sample area and not miss any of each "layer"
- i need to do this about 50 times and i'm not sure a vacuum bezel head will last long?
- i need to drill in 0.5mm increments each sample of the dust
i thought id check and see if anyone else has an idea of an easier way I could accomplish this! Surely i'm not the only one who has encountered something like this.