I am trying to understand what the drawing states for a transmission tower.

Specifically, the underlined portion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC65X31 + CO45 CT41X38 CO45

enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ I would start with what part of the world were the drawings intended for. The nomenclature for calling out steel shapes can vary depending where in the world you are. This nomenclature from down under is probably very easy for an engineer in Australia/New Zealand but it a bit of a stretch from the system used in Canada or the US. $\endgroup$ – Forward Ed Aug 21 '17 at 17:55