How are these springed ball connectors called? Can not find them without right name.

enter image description here

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Pogo Pins si the usual term $\endgroup$ Feb 20 '17 at 20:56
  • $\begingroup$ For future reference, you should probably point to exactly what part of the component you are asking about. $\endgroup$
    – hazzey
    Feb 21 '17 at 14:42
  • $\begingroup$ I did. I asked about springed ball connectors. $\endgroup$ Feb 21 '17 at 15:21

Spring pin connector
Spring loaded connector
Spring-loaded connector
Spring loaded pin connector
Magnetic spring connector (obviously only if magnetic)

Google image search "spring pin connector"

Mill-Max spring-loaded connector


I found this link that is from the seller.

It's a 26 pins adapter that they call:

Tool-less LCD/EVF Adapter

I believe this is a unique product to the brand.

  • $\begingroup$ Dear Dat Ha. Thanks for your answer, but I am asking about the connector in the middle of this adapter. $\endgroup$ Feb 21 '17 at 2:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.