|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How to remove new line added by readarray when using a delimiter?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- vertically central aligning the table cell contents
- How did the Allies achieve air superiority on Sicily?
- VHDL: Why is it hard to design a floating point unit in hardware?
- Knight's Tour on a 7x7 Board starting from D5
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- Negative impact of having the launch pad away from the Equator
- Is it normal to "extract a paper" from a master thesis?
- Matrix representation of Fractional Linear Transformation and the Identity Matrix?
- Difference between pointer to a new element and new array?
- The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- Is superuser the same as root?
- Comparison of bool data types in C++
- ifconfig shows UP while ip link shows DOWN
- Can attacking players use activated abilities after blockers have been declared?
- Why is std::ssize() introduced in C++20
- Would cybernetic implants allow humans to use biofeedback to boost their performance to superhuman levels? If so how far could we take it?
- Why is unzipped directory exactly 4.0K (much smaller than zipped file)?
- Where did Drogon fly off to?
- How does Russell's paradox relate to the existence ( in fact non-existence) of the set of all sets?
- Writing "hahaha" versus describing the laugh
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?