|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Angry fire mage vs crafty metal mage: how much of a bad day will the fire mage have when hit with a faceful of magnesium dust?
- Why do the enemies have finite aggro ranges?
- How to plot a signal (function) on a graph (object of graph theory)
- Is there still a hole in the ozone layer?
- What happens behind the scenes when a EU covid vaccine certificate gets scanned?
- Difference in meaning: 多了 vs 极了
- Why are there three pins in this relay diagram?
- What does Big O actually tell you?
- Coworkers treating me differently for being the only one not doing free overtime
- How to decode contents of a batch file with chinese characters
- Does the FAA limit plane passengers to have no more than two carry-on luggage?
- How did the mail become such a sacred right in the US?
- Would having an Army Air Service have any disadvantages as compared to an independent Air Force
- If a creature with a fly Speed of 30 ft. has the Fly spell cast upon it, does it now have a 90 ft. fly speed, or only 60 ft. total?
- If Take Five is in E-Flat Minor does that mean I use the G-Flat Major Scale as the basic structure for Take Five?
- Is 48 polyphony in a digital piano enough for playing most classical music pieces?
- How do I process a command parameter into a certain number of characters?
- Reference regarded as plagiarism
- Why do 7ths need resolve if the V chord is inverted?
- How can a 9mm square antenna pick up GPS?
- Bayesian MAP Estimates
- Can a landowner charge a dead person for renting property in the U.S.?
- Can a linear amplifier have finite bandwidth?
- What is the earliest reference in fiction to a government-approved thieves guild?